• Structurally Superior - Up to 30% stronger than dimensional lumber
• Better For The Environment - Not only are SIPS Panels made from rapidly renewable and recyclable products, they also
reduce waste on the jobsite by 60%
• Sound Investment - Stronger, Straighter, Greener and a Healthier Home with better indoor air quality
• Energy Cost Savings - SIPS Panels can save you up to 60% on your utility bills
• Endless Possibilities - SIPS Panels can be customized to meet your desired style, size, and level of energy efficiency
• *Special Client Discounts - Contact Ron Coulter for details
With a view toward a greener building environment, we have developed a relationship with a Structural Insulated Panel manufacturer (Premier SIPS) to provide our clients an energy efficient alternative to the traditional stick build buildings.
We are also able to offer our clients a discount on this structural system which will make this approach even more economical.
We feel this systems approach provides savings in time, energy, environmental resources, and everyone’s favorite……money, all while offering one of the highest performing building envelopes available.
This structural system is stronger, straighter and greener that traditional framing systems, providing as much as 60% more efficiency, a tighter envelope, and is available for certifications, including LEED, National Green Building Standard, Energy Star, Building America, and further qualities for Federal and regional energy tax credits.
Contact us to learn more about what this system is and what it can do for you and your project. By building with tomorrows standards today, we can help our clients contribute to the challenges of the environment today.